Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I've Been Tagged, Too!

Well, it appears as though I've been tagged by UAintNevaLied. I'm a fair sport, so here's the rules:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Without further TO-DO, here are Seven Random High Fidelity Facts:

  1. I have two degrees that have absolutely nothing to do with each other. I initially graduated from Alabama A&M University with a degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. The idea was to go into medicine, but I changed my mind after graduation when I saw where the medical field was headed. So I went to the University of Alabama and graduated with a degree in Computer Engineering and minors in Computer Science and Mathematics. Who knew?
  2. My birthmark looks like the state of West Virginia. So there's this birthmark on the back of my neck that apparently looks like the state of West Virginia...or so I've been told. My geography and topography sucks, so I'll take your word for it, mom.
  3. Collecting mechanical pencils used to be a vice. Okay, this one is weird, I know, but it's true. I used to have all kinds - thick, thin, multiple colors, etc. But I've narrowed it down to normal to medium sized barrels that have the thin, twistable, replaceable erasers. I also have a few drafting pencils as well. Between the two I only use .5 and .3 as any other size is too big or small. Hey, don't judge me. Like I said, this was a "used to be a vice", remember?
  4. My hobby is collecting pennants. Okay, this one is more unique. Ever since I was a kid, I collected pennants - flags - from the places that I would visit. It could be schools that I liked, or places (i.e. Six Flags, Zoo's, landmarks, etc.). I would normally stay away from team pennants, but I've found moreso now that pennants aren't really made like they used to be, except for team stuff. So now, I get a team pennant to represent where I've been...normally for every new state or city I visit. I may have to start collection country flags for new countries I visit...I dunno, man.
  5. I stay up late but with reason. Okay, though the reason may not make sense to any of you, here it is. I feel as though I'm missing stuff when I go to bed early, even if I'm doing nothing but watching TV or looking at the computer. Part of me feels as though I've spent most of the day inside an office, and that's 8+ hours that have passed me by and I haven't gotten to do what I want to do, and not necessarily have to do. For those of you who like to be asleep by the time the street lamps come on, ignore this one.
  6. I played trumpet in high school. Yep...it's true. I actually played from 5th grade until I graduated. Little known fact...trumpet players make great kissers.
  7. I talk in my sleep. I pray that my wife gets adjusted to this as I can foresee her waking one night and smothering me because I won't shut up. The sad part...I actually woke up one night to my own discussion. Even worse...I finished my sentence after I was awake and completely aware that I was doing it.

So there you have it. My 7 random facts. I only know one person to pass this two at the moment that hasn't received it. Man...I gotta find some new contacts on this thing.

Here you go, "cuzo": LifesABeach

1 comment:

Meilyn said...

Yup. All true. how about getting up in the morning earlier instead of keeping me up so late at night though, man? Maybe we can do something productive with all that extra time! :-) Love you!